Wednesday, June 28, 2006

hmmm

hmm it's easy to use google now i click on it at the bottom of the blog that i write, i can find anything on the web that fancies my interest, im just commenting

tim good work!!!!
we found morris's wallet behind the speakers, he went and got a new licence and bankcard,
anyway simmo you need some photos (i just got ash on the keyboard) at the moment my website is winning it has photos and easy to read dialogue, what have you got?! a whole heap of text and images of bass tabs!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow there are a lot of ads on this website, should i click on them to make the user some beer money? hmm maybe, yes!!

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the google search engine at the bottom of this page! All I had to do was google Dan's blog page, then I went to his page, and now I can google stuff.Awesome!!!

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't stress Simmo, i've got plenty of time for both yours and Dan's blog spots.

That isn't a euphenism for something weirder either.

No, actually it is

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Dan, I am impressed you have 105 hits and lots of comments. I am going now to click on your ads - how much do you get?

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home