Monday, September 18, 2006

my awesome pad

i noticed kimbo has just posted some pictures of her quarters, so i thought id do the same and you can see where i live , my spacious prison cell

-if the video clips are stuffing up, perhaps think about investing in broadband,






this is my ceiling, you can notice the a/c vent , that is where i get my fresh air











this is my work station where i write my thesis, you can notice my two inspirations on the wall
-ashlee simpson and fight club











this is my bed, on mtv's 'cribs' when the celebities get to the bedroom they say 'this is the office' or 'this is where the magic happens', when cribs comes to my dorm i think ill say 'this is where the dissapointment happens'







this is the outside of my philosophy notebook










this is my philosophy book, this is the work i did in todays lecture,
Posted by Picasa

















quotes:

Homer: Marge, there's an empty spot I've always had inside me. I tried to fill it with family, religion, community service, but those were dead ends! I think this chair is the answer.
*****

Homer: I'll never wiggle my bare butt it public again
Lisa: I'd like to beleive that this time, I really would.
####

Lisa: At this rate, I'm gonna end up at Vassar.
Homer: I've had just about enough of this Vassar bashing!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan that is an awesome house tour. I'm impressed. The football team seems to have taken the shape of one of your 'phases' like skate boarding and Gwyneth Paltrow. Interesting. AND STOP EATTING WHEAT!

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your philosophy notes are impressive. i always knew philosophy students were deep and profound, but this truly blows my mind. looks like i picked the wrong major...
i refuse to even consider eating anything called a 'meatpie.' it just sounds too dirty. like 'earmuffs.'although i don't generally drink beer of any sort, just to console your whiny ass i may have one. jk, daniel. we pick because we love.
peace love unity
J

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan
Good to learn that you have found a new water hole.
Have you thought of purchasing a cheap guitar so you can jam in the states?
Over the moon that we sold the unit before we had to purchase it!!!!

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what has the insect got in the bottle?

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it may be JIM BEAM?????

1:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is harder to get aussie things than i thought, i havent found any meat pies or regular sausages, and the local grocery store didnt even have fosters, so at this rate it will be a very un australian night,
-simmo that was a cool conan site tell me if you have anymore, i think ill start a specific conan link list,

-im becoming disinfranchised with the cavaliers football team, i think i might follow the basketball team when they start at least they are good, and at least my beloved patriots are winning
-yeah the fly is holding a bottle of beam, he is a barfly

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home