Saturday, September 23, 2006

Sunshine?

i havent been outside for awhile, my lack of rations might draw me out tommorow, i have nearly run out of the only thing i eat which is rice pasta, i still have enough for one more serving but my cheese ran out on friday and my pasta today, so the last meal i had was basically pasta and a spoonfull of pasta sauce, if i make it to walmart i might buy a frypan so that i can cook more than god dam rice pasta!! i have about three or four servings of rice pasta a day

i feel like i'm on survivor, but it's ok kimbo sent word that when shes comes at the end of october she will bring some rissoles, mmm october, i think ill venture down to wild wings tomorrow to have some nacho's and watch the patriots, and pick up some more pasta sauce and fresh cheese, i did buy some cheese not to long ago but i forgot to put it in the fridge, its still in a bag at the end of my bed next to the pile of plastic bowels that i eat pasta from,

i did go play some pool last night, but i called it a night early, my friend had a frat party but i even turned that down! the reason being my self imposed rehab, i wasn't drinking a whole heap at one time or getting too maggot, its just i wasn't having any alcohol free days, so i have become a hermit and i havent drunk anything since tuesday,

my friend in the fraternity is being hazed!! and it lasts till december, so he has to be their shit kicker, like setup kegs and get drinks and all that crap, he asked me why i didnt join,, i leave in decemeber - so initiation would finally be over and i would leave the next day!

, i checked out whats going on in maitland today on google earth - for those of you who don't know what that is, it's an awesome program that you download for free and can view satelite images of the whole world, i was checking out raworth and house lagoon, it even has collongolook. some areas have better coverage than others, like hinton and newcastle you can actually see people on the ground, but the resolution isnt as good above maitland.

liz if you visit kimbo in time, you might be able to check out charlottesville and the leaves! apparently we have the best fall in the country, people visit from far away to see out leaves! there are a whole heap of trees here, and all their leaves turn pretty colours and fall to the ground, lots of pretty leaves then it'll be a white christmas!!!!

and the cavaliers!!! i have become despondent i think i will start following the chess team, the yellow jackets kicked our ass!! on national tv, we had a brand new freshman QB throw his first ball ever in a game, he did ok, and at least in the second half it was 7-7, and i think i really could try out for punter, the dude was lowballing them all over the park,

Sadly i will be gone before basketball gets into full swing around the end of november or decemeber i think, at least they will kick ass on national tv, at least they better because we have the best basketball stadium in the land in the john paul jones arena. Dave mathews band played there last night, and a couple of weeks ago kenny chesney, i had no idea it was going on, and the arena is about 100 yards from my dorm, and as im riding my bike along i see hundreds of cowgirls!!! wearing daisydukes and big boots heading to the concert, kenny chesney fans are hot!


Old School Quotes:

will ferrel is Frank the TANK!!!!!

Frank: I'll be in the neighborhood later on, and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to get some frozen yogurt, or perhaps a whole meal of food, if that would be agreeable. Damnit.

***
Frank: Anything? Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?

***

Frank: I told my wife I wouldn't drink tonight. Besides, I got a big day tomorrow. You guys have a great time.
College Student: A big day? Doing what?
Frank: Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

***

Frank: 'it's ok i just opened a fresh beer.'

***

Jerry: What will you have to do with the university?
Beanie: Legally speaking there will be a loose affiliation. But, we will give nothing back to the academic community. As well as provide no public service of any kind. This much I promise you.

***

Frank: Honey, you think KFC is still open?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why don't you tell people about the gratuitous wounding that you inflicted on your buddies while playing death frisbee, you wanker. i still can't play my bass and it's all your fault. i will have my revenge on you when you least expect it... you have been warned.

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wanker. i see youve picked up some australian words, thats how we play frisbee in oz, we try to maim the 'opponent'

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

daniel does not play nicely with the other children... it was a toss up between "wanker" and "fascist bully boy," so i just went with wanker...
i'm only just now regaining feeling in my fingers...
my revenge will be swift and painful...

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan,]
Brisbane v Melbourne NRL Grand final
Sydney v West Coast AFL Grand final

Cant believe Coolongolook is registered on a sat site!!!!!!!!!

3:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what happened to the knights? i thought they were going ok.
yeah ive been watching collongolook and you guys from space,

5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dan, how are you. Haven't been on in awhile but i promise to check you blog more vigilantly. (is that a word?) I'm at the office at the moment, it's nearly lunch time and i'm starving. That rice pasta sounds so damn good. And by the way.. great 'old school' quotes. I went and saw the ballad of Ricky Bobby last night. Will Ferrel is awesome. The simpson quotes are also hilarious.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home