Thursday, October 26, 2006

Foliage!

I was drunk last post, but lucky i'm a high functioning drunk. Like i don't really remember writing that middle aged man story, but when i read through it again just now, i was very impressed with how coherent it is. And lucky the parcel arrived, so i have some good pain killers- seeing as it's been a month since i've gotten drunk,-properly- i forgot about hangovers. When i was drinking regularly a while back, they didn't bother me, they weren't even that bad, maybe my body became complacent. But man i woke up today and it hit me, dam.
I have the jack black, 'tenacious d in th epick of destiny' premiere tonight, followed by a showing of monty pythons 'life of Brian.' - the tenacious d film doesn't actually come out till nov 22nd in theatres.






This is the faulkner car lot, the faulkner complex is where i live.









Look at all the foliage! oh my god, so much fucking foliage.
















this is the woods on the other side of the road, and you can see the handrail leading down to the road. I like that handrail, it's one of my favourites. I don't recall having ever used that handrail, but i know it's there if i slip. And that gives me hope.Posted by Picasa







Cavalier Daily Comic.










Quotes: Krusty the clown; this guy is the seediest around, and he is a childrens entertainer, classic

Krusty: Lets just say it moved me. To a bigger house! Oh crap, I said the loud part quiet and the quiet part loud.
***
Krusty: Don't blame me! It's the percadan. If you ask me, that stuff rots your brain ... And now a word from our new sponsor ... Percadan, oh crap!
***
Krusty: Thirty-five years in show business and already nobody remembers me. Just like what's his name, and whos-its, and you know, that guy, who always wore a shirt.
***
Krusty: I'm sitting here with a smokin' monkey and I dont even know what the hell you are!Sideshow Mel: Oh Krusty, you can be so cruel when you're sober

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, so good to hear about the life and times of Dan...i will make sure to bring you some coedine when i come over in January; something whacked out on the news about US banning vegemite imports (wasnt aware concentrated yeast extract was considered a threat)anywho, just wanted to say the Epircurus stuff really struck a cord with me and you are right life is amazing... we should all take the time to enjoy it more, keep it real Dan, if you see Jack Black give him a kiss for me
:)

5:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan
Who were the judges @ Halloween (was it judge JUDY) your work was voted by AUS as the best.
Man we had a hail storm ,with production wiped out by about $10K
On Friday I put my 4 week notice in .
Brianna is so beautiful,Moz has produced the most perfect daughter@grandaughter

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home