Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Harsh Winter

Its going to be a harsh, long, harsh and long, harsh winter, its already freezing and its only halfway through fall. Its only been the last couple of days which have been cold, it was a sudden drop. Right now its as cold as winter is in australia, i am definately going deeper south for christmas, not up new york way.

See the aussie twenty dollar bill, and all the plain american money that all looks the same. I miss having a wallet full of gay rainbow money, that you can't tear or lose in the wash!
















the wine at the supermarket is all australian, well the cheap stuff anyway, even after importing it's cheaper than virginian wine. I prefer the blackswan to the yellow tail , its about 7bucks US which i think might be ten in aussie dollars, i'm not sure i havent even thought about doing a mental conversion of currency for the last couple of months. My mind has shifted its all right hand side driving and degrees fahrenheit. Anyway there is no place like dan murpheys!!! you have to go to three different places for your supplies. Not to mention no bowlo's or leagues clubs or anything resembling an RSL, there are no clubs full stop- and i worked out why, you can only gamble at vegas and atlantic city. So what good is a club without slot machines?


this is my all-american shot, it really takes me back to high school, when i was the starting quater back and big man on campus, and dating the head cheerleader.













Cavalier dailer comic. for all my family members who don't know the basics of computing yo can click on the picture to see it bigger.Posted by Picasa


Quotes: Moe- i love Moe, what a lonely lonely man.

Moe: I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.
***
Moe: Hi, my name's Moe. Or as the ladies like to refer to me, 'hey you in the bushes'
***
Ned Flanders: You ugly hate-filled man.
Moe: Hey. I may be ugly and I may be hate-filled but ... uh ... what was that last thing you said?
^^^
Moe: They think they're so high and mighty, just because they never got caught driving without pants.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like gay money... it seems so much happier than american money... a country with gay money is where it's at... yay! gay money!

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dan,

Well this could be my last entry for a while - I am booked in tomorrow to have the baby. We received your parcel today - I finally got a Virginian teddy bear - thanks heaps. Will let you know if you have a new nephew or niece. Wish me luck!!!

2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dan,

you dont even know what a cold winter is. the only thing you know about is hicks and southern drawl. when you come back up north in January well show you what cold is!! you bloody virginians!! cold pfft.

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home