Sunday, December 31, 2006

another sus fucking city

dude why did i come to san fransisco, i could have stayed in the great south. Even visited gloria up in jersey, but no i end up in another fucking cespool of shit.
What a bunch of drug fucked hippies everywhere in this the god damn place, probably more weirdos that new york city. And I hate them both nyc and san fran, they can go and get stuffed for all i care. Not to mention the fucking french and italian travelors at this hostel. Fucking I-ties , they can go and get fucked, and the french, and the fucking english, fuck all of europe. Actually i think im venting because i am now out of the south, and it feels bad. I want to be back in the confederate states, where everyone is polite and the women dont have tattoos or swear. 
I think ill try and leave early, i must just be a small country town guy, but i can't handle these left wing cities full of weirdos- god damn hippies. 

Anyway i had a great time in DC and northern virginia for the last few days , now im staying with a bunch of weirdos, im outta here after tommorow night, im going to bring my flight forward. To think i came here, when i could be hanging out with my belle, god dam it. I need to priorotise better. If i cant be back in the south at least i can go back to east maitland, i love east maitland. And i was thinking of saving up to do a europe trip in 2008, but fuck that. i dont want to hang out with dam i-ties, and the fuckwit french. I think ill come back to the south. We all the know the south will rise again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home