Sunday, December 31, 2006

what time is it

i have no idea what time it is in australia anymore, im in a new timezone now. I just had a quick walk around san fran. Its a very photogenic city. The hostel is near the asiatown area. What is with the chineese and hygene? they must think high jean is a tall girl. Half the place smells like a rotting corpse and the other half smells like rotting cabbage, the place is a mess. Just like the chinatown in new york and all the other asiatowns ive been to in my life. I would hate to actually visit china if their insidious city sproutings in the west are anything to go by.

My last post i was coming down from a long drinking seesion on the planes from DC. I got to the airport at noon, and drank until my plane left at three on route to Atlanta. The dude sitting nex t to me had a philosophy book, and i asked him if he was a phil major. It turns out he is a philosophy professor at a las vegas college. So we had a pretty deep talk for the next two hours. Just like many americans he kept coming back to the designer as the first cause.

Then in Atlanta at 5 pm the plane to san fran was delayed until 10.30pm. so i went to the bar to pass the time. I ended up meeting a whole bunch of people on the flight and the revalries continued once on board. The couple sitting next to me where harley enthusiasts, and were telling me about all the good bike trips i could do around the USA. I want to do the easy rider trip. Getting a harley at san fran, and goign through texas on route to new orleans just in time for mardi gras!

The point is i think i am too partied out, to party tonight on new years eve. I'm like that partying slug from futurama, i think his name is slurms mckenzie, and he just wants to sleep, but he has to party one more time to save fry and the bunch. Just one more party man.

Congratulations to Stam and Richard. A birdie on the 18th hole, and a wife, what more could you want!
-happy new years everyone, im pretty certain it must be january 1st in Australia , going by my sisters last comment. I can't believe i missed fosters fireworks!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Years Dan! Stop being so negative and enjoy San Francisco!

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home