Tuesday, December 12, 2006

what

wow i have a hangover, i cant believe my last post, see what i mean about rambling when im blotto, its the last week of studying so ive been blowing off some steam. And i cant believe i took a photo, you can see it in my eyes! that was like four am.. having a blog and coming back from drinking dont mix, ill be looking forward to being back home and not doing it, so i dont have to wake up and wonder what ive written! it actually doesnt seem too bad, i might have revealed a bit much about the ladies,, and jroc wont mind me supporting the homosexuals.
anyway i have to hit the books for an exam tomorrow. And i want to get some photos of the secret society stuff, before i leave this saturday, and i have beerfest to watch.

i didnt mention to, the other night, me and sam rowe hit up the corner in c-ville for the last time, we did novocastrians proud!!! and oneils let me in again, the main chick who kicked me out wasnt there, and the others seem to have forgotten.

quotes:
Lisa: At this rate, I'm gonna end up at Vassar.
Homer: I've had just about enough of this Vassar bashing!
***
Homer: I'll never wiggle my bare butt it public again
Lisa: I'd like to beleive that this time, I really would.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you'll have to let me know how it goes with the southern belle, my friend...

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home