Thursday, January 25, 2007

dammit

i still can't take it, i had a huuuge american day, and the pats lost. I made the best damn nachos australia has ever seen. I made them buffolo wild wings style, and i had a whole heap of budweiser. So it was just like being in america, when i used to ride my bike from my dorm down to the sports bar on a sunday to watch fooootball! eat some nachos and drink some beer. But this defeat has weakened my spirit, i don't know if i can go on, especially to watch the superbowl, its all too much. I still think ill boycot the superbowl, even though we will have our new bigger TV by then!!!

but i will be watching WWE royal rumble over the weekend, its set to be huuuge, john ceno is set to defend his title, but during the week on raw, he got hammered against a table and ruptured a spleen while battling a huge samoan guy. This was one of the 'real' injuries in wrestling, ceno tried to get up and stumbled around and vomitted, then some docs came in, and i have watched enough wrestling to know when its real. And for one they didnt declare a winner of the match, which they dont if someone seriously gets hurt, like when stone cold steve austin broke his neck.

and onto tattoos. I like my one on my left arm, but it isn't substantial enough, im looking to get a big celtic circle pattern on my right arm, or some sort of ornate cross, im not religious but i think a big cross would look pretty nifty. -and put me in good stead with the lord ;) like the dad from shallow hal who says - 'son find a classic beauty, with a nice can and good totties, and that will put you in good stead with the lord.' !!! awesome!

p.s fuck the colts! they can go and get fucked, and fuck a goat. and lose the damn superbowl, go the bears!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bears all the way! i'm getting a new tat over spring break... you'll have to post fotos of the new one so your worldwide following (aka the cult of king daniel) can behold the king's new body modification...
i told you blogging was addictive... you must keep spreading the gospel of almighty jroc through your blog... remember you reign by my providence!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home