Tuesday, March 06, 2007

It's coming right for us.

Today i went to the cessnock rifle club, to complete my 'firearms safety and awareness course.' I rolled up at 11am expecting to be there at least an hour-- ten minutes later, i had left after signing my name a couple of times. And filling in a simple 15 question multiple choice exam, which old toothless joe administered. And even if the simple questions would have proved trouble for me, old toothless joe made sure the answer key was in front of me. He was going through the questions with me, and on one of them it asked, if you suspect your neibour has an unlicensed weapon do you, a..b..c..d-call the police. Immediately i said D, and he said 'correct, but in real life i wouldn't do that, the guy would probably shoot you. '

Anyway i can now shoot anywhere in the great state of new south wales, and now i can buy a double barrel shotgun to go clay shooting, and a rifle. I would like to get a 303 so i can go blow fuck out of wilderbeast or something, but i'll have to settle with a .22 rifle and shotty. I was thinking about sawing the barrel off, but after the rigorous awareness course, i think it might be a neddy no no-
My next step is to get my paintball gun license so i can get some paintball guns to play with in my forest. Which i specifically planted 3 years to act as one acre of pure paintball arena fun. And in about six months, my ridiculously circuitous plan will finally come to fruition. mmwaaa hahahah..... All i need now is some night vision goggles; if only i was back in america, i saw a great set in vegas for two hundred bucks.

I also had to join a gun club, and roll up to four events per year, and amongst the paperwork they gave me, was a how to vote card. Which has some extreme achrimony against the greens. I have to vote for the shooting party now, i was thinking about finally registering anyway so i could vote in this next election. Little johnny needs all the help he can get.

And after many fruitless tries, i cant get my motorbike going, so i'll have to find a new one, which will cut into my tattoo fund. Wow i'm becoming a real cessnockian,lol , Actually i really liked cessnock today, it had some greats pubs; they were open at 10 am so i could go in a sink a few bourbons before my gun course.

Simpsons Quotes:

Homer: I'd like to buy your deadliest gun, please.
Gun Shop Owner: Aisle six, next to the sympathy cards.
***
Gun Shop Owner: Well, you'll probably want the accessory kit. Holster…
Homer: Oh, yeah.
Gun Shop Owner: Bandoleer.
Homer: Baby.
Gun Shop Owner: Silencer.
Homer: Mmm-hmm.
Gun Shop Owner: Loudener.
Homer: (drooling noise)
Gun Shop Owner: Speed-cocker.
Homer: Ooh, I like the sound of that.
Gun Shop Owner: And this is for shooting down police helicopters.
Homer: Oh, I don't need anything like that…yet. Just give me my gun.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan, i'll do whatever you say. Just please don't shoot me. And dude, you gotta come to newy soon so i can get those books off you!

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THat is the best fucxkin blog I have read yet!!!!!!!!

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah lachy you need to come back to uni, so we can hang at the tanner bar after class... remember happy hour, oh yeah those were the times.

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

see, now you have a gun... yet another sad legacy of your trip to the united states... (actually, that's just the liberal outward face, i'm actually gonna buy a handgun pretty soon... need it to show that all liberals aren't gun control nuts).
my dad would be so proud of you.
peace love unity
J

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey yeah, but i cant own a handgun, just a rifle. I knew deep down you were a conservative, you want criminals brutalized-lower taxes-and a president to rule you like a king.
If i make it back to roanoke one day, ill be so good at shooting, i will challenge your old man! to a duel- i choose pistols at dawn.

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guns don't kill people...Dan kills people.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home