Sunday, May 20, 2007

4 beers...

fours beers is the magic number for Randy, before he does something stoopid. People who watch my name is Earl will know what i'm talking about. Earl is probably the best show i have ever seen. The other day i was at the video store, and one of the few movies i hadn;t seen was eragon, so i was standing there, wondering whether or not i was too old to watch some kid and some dragon save some world, when i saw the tv section next to it. And there was Earl, it was like karma or something, Carson Daley must have sent me on that path. Anyway i rented the first dvd which had the first seven episodes, and damn.... i haven;t laughed that hard for years, and i'm probably the most laughing guy i know, i will laugh at anything, but Earl, damn... so these past couple of days, i've been hopping on my sweet ride, my motorcycle, and heading down to video ezy to rent the next installment of Earl. I sit the dvd snug in my jacket for the trip home, mount my metal stead and ride.... It's awesome to watch them one after the other with no adds or any bullshit.

And tonight i watched the one where they thought the y2k had taken over, and they were living in the department store, and they each took over a certain section of the store, it was an absolute classic. Reminiscent of lord of flies, where they have the big shell to talk, instead on Earl they have the numbered ticket machine. The funniest part was when Joy (jamie presley. oh man she is smokin' i always thought she was the hottest chick in the world, but she was only in 'not another teen movie' and then some other b grade movies like 100girls , its been awesome to have her in my living room every night, i would gladly live in a tralier and be white trash to be with her) anyway, joy who is played by jamie presley took over the cosmetics sections, and earl had the snackfood section, and some crazy friend of theirs had the tv section, and earl wanted some antiindegestive pills, and joy said only if you give me a tv, and earl said, 'but i live in snackfoods, i can't give you a tv.' wow that was belated, but if you watch that episode you'll know what i mean.

I've probably had the best week of my life, riding around on my motorbike, and Jroc i don't have the leathers, but i have a cool regular jacket with kevlar armour to stop the abrasion in case i have a spill, it wont stop the mack truck crushing me, but it will stop the gravel rash... My gloves are leather, with kevlar inserts, and i have a fully encosed helmet, plus an open helmet like the dudes on the harley;s in the bikie gangs. It's funny, because all the other motorbike riders nod at me on their way past, today a carzed looking guy on a harley with a bandana nodded at me. It's freaking awesome. And i know it's a cliche, but damn, i really feel like i'm part of the world or something when i ride, it's like you notice everything, and you feel everything. And whenever i have to go somewhere it's no longer a chore because i love the trip. And i've done over 400km on my new bike wihtout being killed, so , so good so far.

Tonight i had a few wines, and i'm out, and i thought i had nothing left, which has happened a lot, but for some reason tonight i walked past my bar, and saw my hipflasks, and i thought, hmmm. maybe... and damn,,, i pick up the first one and there is a decent shot of whiskey in there, sure it's been there for about six years, (and i haven't found it before, i have been desperate for alcohol and never found it!) but tonight for some reason i picked up the hipflask that shelley gave me for my 21st and i used it like a week later, and it had some whiskey! it was like finding some buried treasure.. did you hear about that odessey ship finding the biggest treasure ever?? it's like half a billion american dollars of colonial coins. But im happy with my whiskey find, so im24 and 21 thats 3 years old then..

also this weird
http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:UPMUO6TrezMJ:www.universityupdate.com/SEC/Georgia/2119561.aspx+danielinamerica&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=24&gl=au
georgia tech have my blog, how bizarre?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home