Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Chris Benoit is Dead








Eddie Guerrero's friend is dead. When i first heard about this, i thought that Benoit's family had been murdered, but it turns out he smothered his wife on friday, then killed his son on saturday and then hung himself on sunday. WWE made an announcement saying it couldn't be 'roid rage' because it was a such a determined and premeditated killing. Querrero died in 2005 of heart failure, he had a substance abuse problem, and the first person who was contact was benoit. The whole thing is bizzare, he left bibles next to his wife and son.





But topping the american news was of course the Paris Hilton liberation. Fox News showed uncut footage, from her release, to her trip in an escalade on the highway, followed by a helicopter. The chase went for half an hour, and the hiltons even drove into the hilton hotel to trick the paparazo's. I was just fascinated with quality of american highways, and all the overpasses. Five lane concrete highways. Very Impressive. I think we could definately use some more overpasses in Australia.
















I took this photo of the pasha bulker, no doubt some of you will have seen this, but for my american friends, Newcastle is in a state of ecstacy with the arrival of this metal beast on the shores of nobby's beach. I have heard reports that 30,000 people each day flock to the beach to see it. You can clearly see that it would be an ideal place for a flock of specialty shops. You could even sell the penthouse in the captain's quarters. We just need to build some sort of crude bridge to reach the boat.






My parents found this beast while travelling through Queensland. Check out how long the handlebars are.











This is my ride, you can't see but on the other side is a beefy dual chrome exhaust. I'll have to get some highway pegs, for those long cruising jourrneys. I still think the greenies should be all over motorcycling, with my bike being three times as fuel efficient as my car.




Quotes:

Francine: Hi, honey.
Stan: Aw, Francine, Bullock stuck me with another pathetic assignment. I'm in a rut. My career is going nowhere.
Roger: Well, if you need a place to go, how about the market? Oh, and, Francine, FYI: Cheese Nips are not the same as Cheese-Its. Why have a list if you're not going to follow it?
***
Stan: Francine, I don't want to be a pencil pusher. I'm a killing machine.
Francine: Oh, sweetie, I know. Why don't you just talk to your boss and tell him how you feel?Stan: That's perfect! I'll plant a bomb in his office and then diffuse it, so I can prove I've still got it.
***
Steve: Come on, guys, guess who I am!
Hayley: Oh, uh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! I don't care.Steve: It's Gavin from my algebra class. He's always doing this.
Klaus: Well, you tell Gavin to pay attention. The students in China pay attention, and they outnumber us four to one. The Red Dragon awakens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home