Saturday, July 28, 2007

Just Like Stone

My life is now complete. I can not achieve anything better in my life, than 'Just Like Stone.' The two minute motorcycle stunt movie i made to today, with Simon 'Stone' Clulow. What started out as just a simple filming of a stunt, turned in to what some are calling, 'a true revelation into human spirit.' Others have dubbed it. 'Instant classic which breaches the motorcycling world and comedy, and makes it accesible to all.' One even wrote. '....' obviously they were speechless. -others are in disbelief that i have topped my previous motorcycle stunt film.

We started simple, and filmed the stunt, only to later discover editing software on my computer. And what was created, may never be achieved again. For it was truly magic.

I now present you, with cinema at its finest. Dialogue, that compells. Action that electrifies. And a kickass credit sequence.Ladies and Gentlemen,i give you.

'Just Like Stone.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWiL4-F-wlE

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is like the best blog ever... yore krayzee. see you soon.
plu
J

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home