Saturday, August 18, 2007

Eastern Creek

Teknic honda's team. Stoopid Honda. Why doesn't House ride a yzf-r1? It's all about the yamaha!




My dog is bigger than me!


Today i went to Eastern Creek, to watch the aussie superbike championship. These dudes are insane!





I got a photo taken with the yamaha girls. As you can see below.






Yeah, ain't that a kick in the teeth? I mean, my shows weren't great but I never tied people up and forced them to watch. And I could've, because I'm a big guy and I'm good with knots.

This is Stauffer from the factory Yamaha team. He is the best in the aussie suberbike championship. Watching from the fence, I was speakign to a dude who used to ride an R-6 in the lower classes (C & D) he said he used to do the lap in 1.45 minutes, and stauffer does it in 1.31 seconds. Its a 3.9km track. Anyway, this dude i was speaking to crashed on the very corner where this phot of stauffer is taken. The dude said that you come out of the bend and hit 3rd gear, and their is so much power in the 1000cc R-1 that the front wheel lifts off the ground. It doesn't happen so much with a 600cc, which is in the lower 'supersport' category. My next motorcycle is going to be an R-1. As soon as i get off my P's. The speed these guys are going is incredible, it seems sooooo much faster than when i watch it on the TV. I have never seen anythign like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home