Monday, August 13, 2007

Flood Victim..




daniel callaghan the flood victim. It's official. I just wonder why my thoughts on insurance
claims make it to the national news. But on the upside, when i fill out a resume i'm going
to put daniel callaghan 'flood victim' -as seen on on channel seven. I should have told her
my middle name was blaze. Then I would be Danny Blaze Callaghan, the flood victim and crazy
motorcycle stuntman. The funny thing was i could tell she was doing a piece to rag on the
insurance companies. She buttered me up with an interview about the hardships of our
struggles and whatnot, and then kept popping in insurance questions, to get her sound bite.
I was hoping that you could read my t-shirt better, because i was representing Uva with my
virginia football shirt.
-- The crew just turned up out of the blue, i'm just glad i had just had a shower and shaved. I was looking pretty wild about two hours earlier. Technically I had to stand exactly in front of the brushfarm sign in the background. And that walk with the dogs, where i look forlorn, took three takes. We also shot some cool exit shots of me walking into inside and shutting the door,
they were obviously impertinent to the story, and were left out.
I put up the 15 second long video from the news on youtube, this is the link:
*
*
'Just like stone' - the greatest movie of all time - has had over two hundred views on
youtube. It has a 5star rating. And my motorcycle stunt where i show the tattoo has had nearly 300views, even more than
morris' cool skateboard stunt. now i know only a handfull of people read my blog. So some
poor bastard must type in 'crazy motorcycle stunt' and when my video shows up and it says
crazy death defying stunt, they must get very excited. And then quickly obviously very
dissapointed. Which shows with the 2star rating it has been given.
*
*
Check out this guy's tattoo. Narley. Around the eyes must have really stung.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Quotes:

Stewie: We're playing house... Lois: But that kid is all tied up! Stewie: Roman Polanski's house.

Peter: By the way Lois, I got a piercing over there. I'm not going to tell you where but I will give you a hint--it wasn't on my nose or my ear and it was one of my balls.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would wager money that that facial tat is a fake... it looks like he fotoshopped it over his hideously ugly face to hide the ugly. wait... maybe i should do this... plus that bridge piercing is by far and beyond any shadow of a doubt, the lamest piercing ever... except maybe the uvula. or the guiche. or the rectum. or anywhere in female genetalia. well, maybe it's not the lamest piercing...
The Almighty JRoC
Non-Flooded Homo

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm jroc, had you had some red wine before making that comment? lol

1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should not be named 'Daniel Callaghan - Flood Victim' but 'Daniel Callaghan - Flood Hero' simply for coming up with the line "they've taken lots of pictures, I just hope they come to the party" Best line everrrrrrrr.
But I do have to ask, why wasn't I invited to this insurance party? Am I not insurance party material?

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home