Thursday, November 29, 2007

easy rider

i'm setting out onto the open road easy rider style, who knows where the road will take me, who knows man, i've seen places, i've seen things man, things you'll never want to see... i'll try and make it to queensland, but this country and its huge states.... it will be quite the effort on a motorcycle. On an equivilant trip in Europe i would cross three countries, and still make it to Paris by nightfall for some snails, expensive wine and a waiter with a snooty atitude. For my send out, my parents are taking me to an elton john concert in the vineyards, not really the rock'n'roll send out one expects for such a rebelious trip, but i think 'tiny dancer' could be a good trip theme song, if only i had a radio .... For some extra cash, on the way i think i might do some fruit-picking ... or i'll probably just end up two hours north at forster, camping in the same place i always camp, and then coming home in a couple of days. Either way i'm prepared for adventure, an adventure of epic proportions, with a grandness that has never been matched. The road is my new master, and the sky is my television, and the gas-station is my fridge, and my motor-cycle my couch... and that's about as far as i will take this metaphor. You've been a great audience - peace out.

Quotes:
Lois: Peter,why are we stopped?
Peter: Yeah, I'll have three cheeseburgers...
Lois: Peter for God's sakes she's havin' a baby!
Peter: Oh that's right...and a kid's meal... and uh,I, I guess I'll have fries...if I have fries is anyone else gonna have any? Cuz,uh I don't wanna be the only one eatin' them... I'll feel like a fatty.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't get yerself in trouble while on your uber-masculine roadtrip... you know what i mean. avoid serial killers and sexual deviants... if you find an interweb cafe along the way, keep us posted.
action patrol could kick elton john's ass anyday.
plu
J

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy valium online buy valium online no prescription canada - buy valium online no membership

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home