Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Go Patriots.


This website in the US is awesome, we need one like this in Australia! It's simple there is a list of issues that you rate, and then you say who you are going to vote for, and then they say who is your closest policy match. Finally we can lift the mask of blind political rhetoric, and see who we really meld with. I've put up my results in this picture. I said i was going to vote mccain, and i had a feeling romney would be my match. It is a pretty close marriage, 93% my old man had a match with romney also at 75%. I ticked the boxes for gun control as a side note.
*
*
Well the silly season is finally over and i can get back to my new passion (a week long passion) of long distance running. My body still remembers the days of being school cross country champion and going to regionals and one state, but that was a long time ago. To help me, i have a bright orange camel drinking pack. My old man got it from the mines, hence the bright orange and the crazy reflective strips-no motorist would dream of hitting me. I will slowly mould my body back into a slender machine, capable of great distances, and shape my mind so that i live and breathe intestinal fortitude. (ive just come back from my second run)
*
My new life-long dream ergo is to win the local marathon, whichever one that may be. And prove all the nay-sayers wrong, and hopefully end up selling the rights of my epic story to someone who produce it straight for daytime television, and cast washed up 80's star and bret packer emilio estevez. I will protest the casting, but due to a shady contract i will have no say whatsoever, and the movie will tell the story of a mentally disabled boy who dreamed of running but had only one leg, and three sisters who force him to be their slaves.
**
In other shock news, Vinnie and Cody have left the OOC crew/show. They have started their own rival custom shop called V-force. Apparently Vinnie just wasnt getting enough of the royalties and doing all the work!!
Quotes:
The ROCK:
connery: looser whine about doing their best, winners go home and fuck the prom queen.
stanley godspeed: carla was the prom queen.
*
Family Guy:
Peter: I'll handle it, Lois. I read a book about this sort of thing once.
Brian: Are you sure it was a book? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?
Peter: Oh yeah.
*
Brian: Oh my god! They're eating Asian reporter Tricia Takanawa!Peter: That's crazy...they'll just be hungry again in an hour.

1 Comments:

Blogger Simmo said...

A military site that says u should vote republican, i'll be...

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home