Monday, January 21, 2008

Miss American dream since i was seventeen...

oh man ive been drinking some of the wild turkey my aunt gave me for christmas, excellent gift, second only to a bottle of Jim Beam, but actually a pleasant change from Jim Beam-she obviously didn't read a couple of my blog posts before this where i openly admitted that i can't handle a full bottle of whiskey... nah, im doign ok, ive only had a few shots from it, and before that -a six pack of jim beam zero, and now after this one im having now, im turning in , im going to say enough- see i know when to stop now. but anyway while ive been slightly tipsy i started off listening to 'don't stop believing' by Journey, but in the last hour or so, i downloaded Britney Spears' new song, piece of me, and have been giving that a good run.... there is somethign about it, i can't stop listening...

anyway this morning i set my mobile phone to interupt me at 6.55am, and at about 7.15am i finally got up so i could watch the new england patriots destroy the san diego chargers and head straight for the super bowl feb 4th!!!!! all the way baby. I feel sorry for people who actually have to get up before abou t9-10 oclock, Jroc i know you never rose before about 2pm, i think we can put it down to a mark of genius, the more incredible you are, the longer your giant brain needs to stay in bed, lol, to recover and process giant ammounts of information. I can't believe it though, i only put twenty bucks on the patriots winning the super bowl at the start of the season... so if they win in two weeks i get 120 bucks. last year i put about four hundred on them , and they lost, so if i had of followed my gut this year i could of cleared a few grand... damn it...

in other news, i've settled on getting an R6 not an R1. The 600cc is supposed to corner smoother, and i dont really need to go 300km/h, now don't get me wrong the R6 will still beat any v8 or big car in a drag from the traffic lights, and i'll be able to corner with the confidence that if i accidentally hit the throttle a tiny bit i won't be thrown into the wall.

there was something else i wanted to talk about... umm... i forget .. i'll do a new post if i remember, and for those of you wondering about the title of this post, they are lyrics from this insanely addictive britney song.


Quotes
*
Peter: Lois, you've got a sick mind!
Lois: Peter, I'm talking about making love.
Peter: Oh, I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money.
*
Lois: Oh, my God! You can only play the piano when you're drunk!
Peter: Now that's not true! I can also vomit, fall down and make dirty calls to your sister when I'm drunk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home