Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hello Blog World

I am finally gettin ga phone line at my apartment tommorrow , and eight days later i get the net, thanks to telstra's monopoly they care not for customer service, they already stuffed up and delayed me one week, not to mention change the number they were going to give me, which is lucky considering i put an ad in the yellowpages the night before it closed its books fo rmy new tagging business, and i chose to just put my mobile phone number in the ad and not the hardline which telstra had promised the day after,... so if i had of went ahead and placed the ad with yellowpages using my hardline, and telstra cancelled that number becausde of their own incompitence, i would be left with a big yellowpages bill for an ad that is useless and it would wreck my business. So anyway ill be back blogging in about a week, telling all you guys about my awesome coments on the world and current events lol. like for instance it seems Barack Obama is in a little bit of hot water about his pastor jeremiah wright, and wait.. anyway i have to go ...
seacrest out

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan, I can't wait until your a blogging fiend once again.

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

president obama.
get used to saying it!
plu
J

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home