Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fireblade


The Honda Fireblade is my new motrbike of choice. I have been waiting for a mtorbike with ECU entering the domestic market. It has been passed down through motoGP technologies, and has now reached the consumer. And it will ultimately end up on everyones bike, but most riders are against the idea, like most idiots who are against new technology. Traction control and anti-spin rear wheel technologies will make riding so much safer!! And also with the fireblad it actually looks better than the new R1, which didn't go with the motogp inspired under exhaust pipe and went for the twin rear, giving it a fat rear end. So a 2009 black fireblade not R1 is my bike of choice now. A year ago it would be the R1 , but with the new ECU and the slicker design than the NEW R1 the fireblade is the bike! The fireblade just this past year was voted australian motorcylce news superbike of the year.

Now i also have to add that Prime Minister Rudd is a dud, and if any of you reading this are labour party you're a goddam idiot,

peace out everyone, Turnbull is the man, i love my wife she is awesome and i'm not going to get into personal details but i'm more happy then i ever have been in my life with her...

peace out everyone

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally read your blog... but you hadn't posted anything new for a while, i figured you had stopped. i shall refocus my attention intently. say hello to your parents and that lovely wife of yours.
plu
J
o.O

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whatever happened to danielinamerica? sadness...

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good blog. Though I also haven't understood up to the end all that there has been written, all the same it was pleasant to me! And I vote for all your ideas positively! Thanks you for this blog I am assured that it will help me with the future!

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi how are you I Opened a new site its name http://bloggerlearners.blogspot.com
please write your comments for my site I lıke honda motors ,too
thank you ..

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home