Monday, December 22, 2008

merry christmas

merry christmas everyone. i have been getting very festive and boiling up some eggnog adding some rum and some nutmeg and hey presto a delicious northern hemisphere drink. i was thinking lately that when i'm older i will be able to read back through the last couple of years worth of blogs and laugh and reminisce. I can't believe how quickly 2 and a half years have gone. At least some of the craziness and wondering of my youthful mid-twenties has been somewhat documented. And it's interesting to also see how quickly ones life direction can change, incredible things can happen that were never expected. That's why its best never to have too many plans, be free and float with the leaves, ah, this is soudning a bit soft, anyway, merry christmas y'all.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, another blog post. Keep it up bro, and email me you and your folks addy and phone number again cos I lost them- mine is apollocreed22@gmail.com

3:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey danny boy! i haven't been on line much just lately, so it's taken me a moment to get time to get back in touch. my msn messenger address is still the same, and you're still d.p.callaghan, right? i just haven't been on messenger all that much. things have just been hectic as of late, i've been having some weird problems with my vocal cords that have been causing weird breathing issues, so between classes, doc appointments, and not feeling well, my online social life has been suffering. you need to get back on facebook so that we always have each other's contact info! the phone in my dorm room doesn't work, so the next time i'll be around a functional telephone will be in march. let's make some plans to chat then, your majesty.
get back on facebook!!!
peace love unity
J

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made eggnog at Christmas too.

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey king daniel,
i just a message to your myspace with my mom's new telephone number. i'm here until sunday on spring break. gimme a call!
plu
J

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home